Typical is a word that gets used on Encyclopædia Dramatica a lot. A whole hell of a lot. As in, there are more search pages for the word "typical" and "Encyclopedia Dramatica" than there are actual articles on ED. "Typical" can be used to describe a website, any image, and everything else that isn't categorized as fail (although it should not be confused with "boring").
Typically, "typical" is used to typify a certain subject, typically one in image captions or in the body of an article. However typical it is to use "typical" in an article, it is
generally typically accepted on ED when you have nothing funnier to say.
List of Articles with the Word "Typical"
- At least 100 years ago
- This one
- Gaia Online
- A Plus
- Second Life
- Youtube Poop
- Over 9000 more.
- [email protected]
- And every single fucking page on ED not mentioned here.
That creates a number that is so fucking large that it's bigger than the Internet itself and more beautiful than heaven!!! In fact, that's only a fraction of typical's true size and beauty. Every thing that exists in the entire universe is composed of typical which is why everything IS typical (except You and Alex Wuori as both of you are only made of fail).
How to Make "Typical" Work for YOU!
To make "typical" work for you, follow these easy steps:
- Write/edit an article.
- Place image in article, but instead of using a humorous caption, simply write "Typical [subject]." Note: This is much more effective when the image uploaded is in fact atypical for the subject matter.
Bonus points if you shove your image to the top of the article, pushing all the other, actually typical ones down.
Failure to get "typical" to work for you typically means that you're a retard.
Uses on Wikipedia
Typical and its derivative "typically" is used profusely on Wikipedia, either as a way of reducing the already short vocabulary of its readers or to underline idiotic remarks. With no shame whatsoever, Wikipedos have mastered the technique of using typical/typically on more than 80,000 entries so far, sometimes twice or thrice in the same entry.
- The typical girth or circumference [of the penis] is approximately 12.3 cm (4.85 in) when fully erect.
- The typical Anal Cunt song is short and loud with extremely distorted guitars played randomly up and down the neck...
- Castrations after the onset of puberty will typically reduce the sex drive considerably or eliminate it altogether.
- Her columns are typically highly critical of liberals and Democrats. (from Ann Coulter)
- While not the same kind of penis envy as that typically referred to in psychoanalysis, the phrase "penis envy" or "small penis syndrome" is also sometimes used to describe the envy of a male over another male's penis.
- Paul opposes programs like federally funded flood insurance (typically supported by coastal and rural representatives).
- ...the word "propaganda" more typically refers to political or nationalist uses of these techniques or to the promotion of a set of ideas..
- A typical concept used in some fringe psychotherapies is forgone energy. (from Pseudoscience)
- Some argue - TOW equivalent
- Sick - stuff that is NOT typical
- Chris Hansen - Typical
Fox NewsDateline NBC Pedocop.
Many things that are typical can be surprising and help you gain a greater understanding of the things!!
|Typical is part of a series on Language & Communication|
|Featured article October 29 & October 30, 2013|