SJW University Takeover of 2015
Add pixplzkthnx to SJW University Takeover of 2015Plz to be adding some pix now kthnx. Consult the image selection process for help, or just google up some pix.
Plz remove this notice once there are plenty of pix.
The SJW University Takeover of 2015 refers to the protests carried out by SJWs at college campus during the later half of 2015 and the resignations and firings that followed.
University of Missouri
Concerned Student 1950 is the name of the group of SJWs that took over the University of Missouri. They demanded that all students and staff attend a course to teach them not to be racist, this course would be put together by a board of black students and staff. They also demanded more money for the college's social justice programs. SJW protesters camped out in a public area in the middle of the campus and assaulted journalists when they tried to cover the event.
For their intimidation of an Asian male who simply wanted to take photos in public, the group was accused of "safe-baiting", "using intimidation or initiating physical aggression to violate someone's rights, then acting like your target is making you unsafe." You know, like American foreign policy.
- Tim Wolfe, President of the University, resigned.
- R. Bowen Loftin, Missouri Chancellor, resigned.
- Melissa Click, communications professor and supporter, initially invited the media but then tried to have them physically removed from public property when they weren't reporting the way she wanted. Resigned her courtesy appointment, Title XI complaint filed against her.
- Janna Basler, the director of Greek life and leadership at Missouri, assaulted student journalist. Put on leave, Title IX complaint filed against her.
- "We demand that the University of Missouri creates and enforces comprehensive racial awareness and inclusion curriculum (sic) throughout all campus departments and units, mandatory for all students, faculty, staff, and administration. This curriculum must be vetted, maintained, and overseen by a board comprised (sic) of students, staff, and faculty of color." - List of Demands to The University of Missouri (October 20, 2015) - Concerned Student 1950
- "We demand that the University of Missouri increases funding, resources, and personnel for the social justices centers on campus for the purpose of hiring additional professionals, particularly those of color, boosting outreach and programming across campus, and increasing campus wide awareness and visibility." - List of Demands to The University of Missouri (October 20, 2015) - Concerned Student 1950
- "We ask for no media in the parameters (sic) so the place where people live, fellowship, & sleep can be protected from twisted insincere narratives." - (@CS_1950) November 10, 2015
- Editor's note: This "place where people live, fellowship, & sleep" was a public area in the middle of campus that they had taken over.
On Nov. 13th BLM protesters (AKA liberal arts majors) stormed the library where people with real majors were studying. They chanted "Black Lives Matter" while flipping people off and assaulted the students when they didn't join in.
- "Fuck your white tears!" - Anonymous BLM protester
- "Filthy white bitch!" - Anonymous BLM protester
University of Alabama
Claremont McKenna College
Mary Spellman, top administrator, lost here job, for she
did not have pure Aryan, master race blood was only slightly discriminatory.
Virginia Commonwealth University
- "The Coddling of the American Mind" at The Atlantic
SJW University Takeover of 2015 is part of a series on
Visit the Social Justice Portal for complete coverage.