Stephen Conroy Scoffs At Anon Prior To Titstorm
This marked the opening salvo of a war that had been brewing since March, 2009 when Wikileaks published an Xbox hueg list of dox on websites that The Final Boss of Australia and his sidekick -Communications Minister Stephen Conroy- had decided were too hot for Ausfags to handle without leading to the ruination of the nation and that were to be permab& from the country's delicate Internets tubes by the biggest set of dog curtains this side of The Great Firewall of China.
—Conroy,on being a bad parent, December, 2009
However, in February 2010 Stephen Conroy couldn't leave it well-enough alone and after announcing that The Man would also be banning pix of small breasted wimmins, cartoon pr0n and female ejaculation and then mocking Anon on national TV, the ceasefire was done for and Anon picked up Conroy's thrown gauntlet and announced that hostilities would resume and that this time, they weren't fucking around.
And Anon created Project Freeweb and saw that it was good..
On 10/02/10 a single OC /b/ post calling for action from a tripfag called Pulser made it through the gauntlet of newfag shitposts, sage and inb4 404 all the way to Anon Central who let loose the seething hordes of steroidal hackers and sparked up the INTERNET HATE MACHINE to launch the Low Orbit Ion Cannons for a raid the likes of which had not been seen since the heyday of Chanology.
The Opening Salvo
- On Feb 10th, 2010, at 8am Ausfailian time, Anon began a DDoS of all Australian government servers.
- This will be followed by prank calls, black faxes and a shitstorm of email and fax spam of Oz government b& pr0n images and cartoons depicting small tits, female ejaculation and cartoon pr0n. (dox here)
- The targets
cancan't be found here. (closed...rAIDS)
A Chanology-esque YouTube video was posted, with the following message to the Australian Government:
IRL Protest Attempt
General fail of IRL protests following the titstorm
The Original Post
Internet Censorship and ISP Filtering
See main article at ACMA
The main reason why Anonymous is so up in arms about the whole escapade by the Australian government is because of Internet censorship. Even though Anonymous has the collective IQ of a pack of Dyslexic hippopotami, they're finally right about one thing: the Australian government is trying to censor the internet. They've banned drawn porn, squirting, and small breasts in porn. The first being for seemingly no reason at all (to try to curb child porn), the second because they consider female ejaculate urine (which has been proven to not be - disregard that, it is totally piss), and the last to, again, curb child porn. Most of these things are usually viewed on the Internet. To quote them from the official announcement
—Australia thinking that loli hentai and small tits are harmful
Reports From The Front
- The attacks hit the Australian Parliament House and Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy websites this morning. At 10:58am the websites appeared sluggish, with some not responding, as well as a FatMan.
- A statement from the Attorney-General's office said the Australian Parliament House website was unavailable for approximately 50 minutes due to a distributed denial-of-service attack by "individuals belonging to the 'Anonymous' group".
- "It is now back online," the statement, received at 11:14am, said. But the websites still appeared sluggish.
- "Australian government agencies identified as potential targets by 'Anonymous' were briefed in advance and were provided with suggested mitigation strategies," the statement said, adding that the Department of Defence Cyber Security Operations Centre continued to "monitor the situation".
—Stephen Conroy, Australian Communications Minister
Idle threats notwithstanding, as of February 10th, 6.00 am Ausfailia time, the attack is picking up steam as drowsy Ausfags get back OTI to spot their global Anon /b/rothers despite some collateral damage from newfags attacking the wrong sites, such as Oz media and the Stock Exchange.
—Cyber security expert on OT, sauce
—The Punch, sauce
—Parliamentary Services, sauce
Parliamentary office Suite MG70 Parliament House Canberra ACT 2600 Tel: 02 6277 7480 Fax: 02 6273 4154 | Ministerial office Level 4, 4 Treasury Place Melbourne Vic 3002 Tel: 03 9650 1188 Fax: 03 9650 3251 | Electorate office Suite 1B 494 High St Epping Vic 3076 Tel: 03 9408 0190 Fax: 03 9408 0194 <-- Someone posted this yesterday
Scenes From The Front
<Trixx> BRACE YOURSELVES <FluxBot> »»» It's not just you! http://www.acma.gov.au looks down from here. <Trixx> HOLD ON TO YOUR PETS <Richie> I'm so proud of you guys <3
[21:32] <+Anonymous777> tell the amerinews [21:32] <+Anon88> INTERNET HATE MACHINE [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET [21:32] <+An0nym0us> AND WE ARE ALL FROM SECRET WEBSITES [21:32] <@asdfghjkl> http://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/search/summary/error.w3p;query=<script>alert(document.cookie)</script> [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET [21:32] <+Anonymous777> ok [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET [21:32] <+okokok> FUCK YOU ANONNET 08[21:32] * okokok was kicked by asdfghjkl (asdfghjkl) [21:32] <+syntax14point5> what time does fox air ? [21:32] <+AnonMoose> SanguineRose [21:32] <+NIGGERS> 4GET [21:32] <+AnonMoose> ah aight [21:32] <+zerat00l> sup guys whats goin on in this flood [21:32] <+An0nym0us> WE THREATEN TO BOMB STADIUMS [21:33] <+pulser> dont forget we're scared as fuck of dogs, curtains, and security systems :3
* pulser sets mode: +m <@pulser> stfu <@pulser> if you spam me asking for voice ill find where you live and stab your face <@pulser> :3 <+ArdentHash> ok <+ArdentHash> so ive found something that is relevant to our interests <@pulser> check this out^ <+ArdentHash> everyone proxy up and check this out <+ArdentHash> http://126.96.36.199/ <@pulser> its NOT a DDoS target <+ArdentHash> This is the web interface for their hosting backbone <@pulser> dont start firing at it like a bunch of idiots <+ArdentHash> we need to brute it <+ArdentHash> we get this, we get everything <+ArdentHash> ive said my peace <@pulser> ok <@pulser> now <@pulser> for targets right now <@pulser> FluxBot belongs to alter <&SanguineRose> ArdentHash: brute forcing anything doesn't make it magically open up and let you in <@pulser> e has a nice bot too <@pulser> if either of them return soon <@pulser> they can set FluxBot back up <@pulser> in the mean time <@pulser> i will post targets and then voice everyone in just a minute <+ArdentHash> also, lemme interject on what i was talking about before <+ArdentHash> the OS Scan from nmap reveals this: Foundry BigIron RX switch <+ArdentHash> find docs on the device <+LETTER> Ardent, where did you get that IP? Is it totally legit? Any open ports? <@pulser> ok <+ArdentHash> gimme a sec and i will shitpaste it <@pulser> pay attention to the topic since we dont have a bot right now <+ArdentHash> http://pastebin.com/m2bb38138 <@pulser> here is what it says in case you're retarded <@pulser> DDoS Targets 1�: http://www.minister.dbcde.gov.au (188.8.131.52) 2: http://aph.gov.au (184.108.40.206) | Email,� fax, and prank call targets: http://titstorm.pastebin.com/m360ea856 | Dox and more info here: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Operation_Titstorm | Australians join #titstormIRL <@pulser> godspeed * pulser sets mode: -m
Original Letter to the Press (February 8th, 2010)
Letter From Anonymous
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Greetings Australian Government Officials, Members of Local and International Press, and the General Public. We are Anonymous. Austrailia - 2/8/2010 - Over the past several years, we have maintained a close watch on the actions of the Australian Government with particular focus on its stance towards internet censorship. Australia's laws on internet censorship are already among the most restrictive in the western world. Their government filters more internet content than any other Parliamentary Democracy. For some elements within the Government, including Telecommunications Minister Senator Stephen Conroy, this still is not enough. Late in January of 2009 he proposed legislature that would lead to mandatory ISP filtering for all of Australia. The stated goal is to prevent Australia from viewing "illegal and unwanted content" on the internet. Anonymous' concern with this legislature is twofold. First, the ambiguity of the term "unwanted content" is completely unacceptable. No government should have the right to refuse its citizens access to information solely because they perceive it to be "unwanted." Indeed, the only possible interpretation of "unwanted content" is content that the government itself does not want to be seen. More importantly, Anonymous does not approve of the steps already undertaken by the Australian Government to control what their populous sees. Claiming to be cracking down on "simulated child pornography," many depictions of women with small breasts in pornography have been banned. Officials cannot claim that they believe the models in these movies are in fact underage, as the production the titles that have been affected are heavily regulated to ensure the age of the models. Instead they are relying on earlier ambiguous wording that allows pornography featuring models that "appear to be" under 18 years of age to be treated in the same manner as actual child pornography. The repercussions of this censorship of a natural body type on the psyche of Australian women cannot be understated, but this is not Anonymous' concern. The Australian Government will learn that one does not mess with our porn. No one messes with our access to perfectly legal (or illegal) content for any reason. We are Legion. We do not Forgive. We do not Forget Expect us.
Second Press Release Letter (February 12th, 2010)
Letter From Anonymous
Dear Kevin Rudd, members of the government and media, We know you have noticed our recent actions against the mandatory ISP filtering scheme. We know it has been published in several news outlets across the globe. This is our stand. We will not sit back as the government takes away our freedom to access otherwise perfectly legal pornography and other websites which are not illegal by any other law and which do not pose a threat to Australia on an economical, moral or security level. We would like to make it clear that we do not want to be associated with the "terrorist" stigma. We are simply demonstrating a protest on the exact medium of which the Australian Government are trying to filter. Why? We, as Anonymous, the collective legion of internet users who fight for great justice and lulz, are the ones who will be affected most by this ridiculous law. This is not a terrorist movement. This is not a matter of National Security. This is a way of protesting in which we feel we are getting the media and public attention needed to further our actions. No one is getting physically hurt. No one is being denied necessities. Nothing is being targeted that would cause harm to a regular citizen of .au. Yes, our methods are somewhat illegal, but sometimes these actions must be taken to ensure our message is displayed, especially in Australia's case. The statistics in for and against the Mandatory ISP filtering and being displayed in a poor manner. Let anonymous assure you, there are more every-day internet users against the filter than there are for it. Anonymous from around the globe as a collective, is not just fighting for Australia, but to prevent the global denial of free speech and access to otherwise public material, which is a real possibility. These filters aren't the first step against Australia's freedom, and it is nowhere near the last. We must stop it before it spreads, before its too late, and Freedom is gone, not just for Australia, no but for the whole world. Furthermore we are against the criminalization of things that are not, and should not be, by any means illegal. We would also like to let it be known that we are not fighting for the legalization of things that have been illegal in the past. Child porn is understandably illegal, it is unfortunate that there is the illegal trade industry for this sort of content. Anonymous accepts and welcomes the restrictions of this law. However, criminalizing the pornography of small-breasted women (18+) is completely absurd, considering there is a huge market and industry for such material. The idea that having taste for a woman with a small figure and small breasts can be found as close to pedophilia is both discriminatory and synonymous to insanity. We are Anonymous, a collective of the internet. If there is any foreseeable threat to our organization, it is internet censorship. Therefore, we take your actions very seriously. We shall proceed to do everything in our power to annihilate your government's presence on the internet. TL;DR: THE COUNTRY IS BECOMING A COMMIE DICTATORSHIP AND WE WONT STAND FOR IT You have nowhere to hide, because we are everywhere. We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
Third Press Release (February 12, 2010)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE This is an official press release from the group of anonymous.
Near the end of February, Anonymous will be protesting all over Australia in all main cities, towns, what have you. This protest is aimed against the Australian government's ban on certain pornographic industries. We will not stand for this act. We will send you more information when the time comes. Soon, posters will present themselves all over the nation with information on the event. We are prepared to battle Australia will all the power we have. Our allies are stronger than you can imagine. We will bring down your websites. We will break you down. Your filter will be destroyed whether you like it or not. There is nothing you can do about it. Be prepared for defeat, as you will lose and we will win. Help the cause, visit http://www.encyclopediadramatica.ch/Operation_Titstorm Simply join the IRC. Bring your cannons. Bring your friends. Join the party.
We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
Another Anon known by the name Rand has also been charged and had his computers seized by the Australian Faggot Patrol and is still yet to be convicted. The AFP has given him full credit for being the mastermind of the so called terrorist attack.
- Paula Benson Is Now A Meme
- Project Freeweb
- The eBarrier Reef of Australia
- Tits or GTFO
- Buy A Dingo
- Josef Fritzl
- Article and Raid info on Partyvan.info (may be down for brief periods due to bandwidth overuse) use the google cash
- Think of the children!
- Official Project Freeweb Facebook group.
- Operation Titstorm Facebook page
- Australia's Electronic Freedom Project Wiki
- Official announcement by the Aussie government.
- Official announcement by Wikipedia
- Relevant YouTube videos
- 12:28AM: JakChat's Vulgarian sounds the alarm
- 4:09AM: Aphrodite Women's Health's Diana sounds the alarm
- 4:32AM: David Icke's Noewhan sounds the alarm
- 2:41PM: ColbertNation hero 001 sounds the alarm
Australian Associated Press
- Australia Herald Sun News: Government's closed due to rAIDS
- Google Australia Free Press: Australian govt websites face censorship protest
- The Australian: Hackers 'titstorm' the PM and Parliament House.
- The Independent: Operation Titstrom Hackers Declare Cyber War on Australia.
- Wired's David Kravets: Anonymous Unfurls ‘Operation Titstorm’
- Australia's Sydney Morning Herald's Asher Moses: Anon to Oz: Tits or GTFO
- A PC Magazine's David Braue: Anon breaks Oz government's Internets.
- International Business Times Australia: Anon sets off a titstorm.
- Nine Microsoft Network staff in Australian Technology News: Anon brings down government websites
- Ziff-Davis Net Australia Security News: Government attacked by Titstorm
- The Register: Activists unleash Operation Titstorm on Aussie.gov, Critics slam DDoS attack as an enormous boob (facepalm.jpg)
- British Broadcasting Corporation News Asia-Pacific - Oz government: "we're well prepared for such attacks."
- Personal Computer World's Grant Gross: Australian Parliament take down, Web Site Attacked.
- digg: Operation Titstorm
- TweetMeme's Terry Ebert comments
- World UK's MicroChick: Australia's net censorship and Operation Titstorm, Australia is hell bent on becoming nanny net culture
- Incisive Media's V3.co.UK's Rosalie Marshall: Operation Titstorm attacks Aussie web filtering plans
- The Punch: attacks on the official Parliament website have also spread to the Attorney-Generals, Communications and the Department of Immigration.
- True/Slant: Anonymous is harbinger of glorious world anarchy.
iReport on CNN"This content is currently unavailable."
| | | |
is part of a series on serious business
Free Speech • Identity theft • Irony • Internet asshole • Internet Celebrities • Internet disease • Internet drama • Internet humanitarians • Internet Law • Internet lawsuit • Internet lawyer • Internet stalking • Internet tough guy • Internet Vigilante Group • Operation Falcon Punch • Swatting • World Wide Web Consortium
People & Organizations
2cash • Alan Turing • Casey Serin • David Hockey • Dear Cis People • Doxbin • Fast Eddie • Grace Saunders • Hallcats Squadron • Jessi Slaughter • Mary Bell • Meek Mill • Kittens • Maja Schmidt • Missy • Niggest Crook Force • Psychopath • Vloggerheads • WEB SHERIFF
Operation Titstorm is part of a series on
Visit the Chans Portal for complete coverage.
|Featured article February 11, 2010|
|Operation Titstorm||Succeeded by|