|This page has potential but it needs a lot of work. It could benefit from Moar subject material on the person in question and their creations. Discuss edits that might add to the lulz on this article's talk page.|
Immelmann is a 28-year-old professional furfag, artist, musician and writer of such utter masterpieces such as Concession, Ballerina Mafia and The Order of the Black Dog. Only such quality work could have been made by a master genius, for sure? By the way, Concession actually won an award for best anthropomorphic graphic story in 2009. For those not in the know, Concession is a comic full of little else than furry porn, rape, horrible jokes (if you can even call tying someone to a chair and making them watch the DEE DEE DEE clip on loop a fucking joke), rape, pedophilia, pedophilic rape, torture porn, Dominic Deegan references, a demonic wolf fucking a lizard, brain cancer subplots, bad gay jokes, and oh, that's right. that's it. It went on for two years and won an award in the furry community. How does that even happen?! Oh right. Because the furries are fecking dickheads. I'm sorry, I forgot for a moment that there was no such thing as a sane furry. Side note: somehow, this asshole happens to have an IRL girlfriend. I'm not kidding.
Started as a movie theather comic, then turned into furry drama half porn and ended up into a fucked up storyline. Immelmann himself said that he made so many changes to the plot that he fucked it up entirely so he gave up on it completely.
The cast of Concession
- Joel - Some emo wolf with unexplained magic powers that got raped by his psychotic brother as a pup and tries to make a group of nobodies working at a movie theater his personal army of...whatever.
- Matt - A gay "childlike" cat who gets skinned by the wolf and somehow regenerates it back. because science.
- Artie - A mouse with brain cancer caused by the wolf's demonic powers, which causes him to want to rape little girls. Because fuck you that's why.
- Aaron - The world's gayest skunk who refuses to wear pants or anything other than a girl's sweater. Somehow was always popular in school, even though he's a drag queen. Is the heir to a wealthy business corporation.
- Angela - A slutty dinosaur whose only goals in life are to fuck anything that moves and never wear any undergarments. Her family somehow breeds a cutthroat personality, according to the cast description.
- Dave - A midget panda who runs the movie theater that everybody works at and doesn't afraid of anything.
- Mel - A dolphin that contributes nothing important or interesting to the plot.
- Kelly - A lesbian zebra who was rightfully kicked out of her mother's house and went to live with her funny uncle. She likes to dabble in the stock market, since her shitty theater job doesn't pay much.
- Thonnen - An artsy dinosaur who likes to fuck the pangolin character. Not much else.
- Valae - Yet ANOTHER dinosaur character, one who is forced to rape his cousin, Thonnen.
- Chelsie - The trannie cheep that gets raped by the mouse.
- Tim - A random raccoon character who is a priest for the "Church of the Shepherd."
- Lorelei The wolf's mom who has no problems with hear son being satanic or gay. Obviously Mother-of-the-Year material. Also has a history of hitting on her son's friends.
- Franz - Yet another tranny character, this time a bilby. Are we seeing a trend here? Was almost named after Hitler by its parents. Became a tranny because of a dare that ended up with it getting raped. Is part of a punk rock band.
- Katie - A pedophile lemur and sister to Rick. Tempts the mouse to raep moar children!
- Millicent - A squirrel who is vice president of the theater business. She causes the employees to go on strike after she fires the midget panda and slutty dinosaur-lizard-thing. The wolf bastard wanted to skill-fuck the squirrel with his spooky voodoo magic in order to get back at his brother.
- Cecil - A gay cheetah (geez, another gay character? why are there so many of them in this comic?) who is bestest friends with Aaron (already for got who that was, seriously) and also a nudist. Likes vidyas and cars.
- Clive - A deranged MPD okapi (what the fuck is that?) whose other personality is gay (ugh. yet another gay we can add to the list of infinite amount of characters in this shitheap). A pretty boring character.
- Claire - A hamster with a shaving fetish. I'm not kidding. Fortunately there is nothing else important about this character.
- Tom - Finally, the last character. This one happens to be a skink who comes from a jewish family! Great. Also is submissive to his wife, as he changed his last name to hers, instead of vice-versa. Used to be a super-villain.
Please add text to this section.
No, do it yourself furnigger.
Ballerina Mafia is Immelmann's second attempt at a web comic. Seeing that the first one sucked, and the plot was so messed up and needlessly complicated that even Immelmann himself forgot what he wanted to do with it, his next series does not have a plot at all, and follows the life of random characters.
Eventually the series evolved in a comic about Immelmann's personal life, with scenes taking place in indoor spaces or in video games.
Order of the Black Wolf
A sci-fi/lovecraftian comic. The Order of the Black Dog is basically Immelmann's excuse to draw tentacle/furry porn.
In 2009, Ursa Major Award awarded Immelmann the Best Anthropomorphic Graphic Story Award. Keep in mind that Ursa Major Award is a Hipster Furry's Award Site and, being hipster and all, Ursa Major Awards only gives awards to bullshit art nobody has heard/cares about. Even so, Immelmann waves this 'award' around like it's a badge of honor.
No other awards have been given to this faggot (take a hint, asshole), even though he has been making art for a living ever since.
- Immelmann's website
- The BWW's review of the shit-tastic comic
- Reaction to the review from his insane fans
- Webcomic Relief review
- The concession comic's forums
- Cracked's take on the subject at hand
- The Order of the Black Dog
- His WikiFur page
- InkBunny account
- Sofurfag account
Immelmann is part of a series on
Visit the Furfaggotry Portal for complete coverage.