/ck/, with posters affectionately known as co/ck/s, is both one of the best and worst boards on 4chan. Best, since food and cooking are actually discussed, and worst, because the only food that channers eat are ramen and pocky, with the occasional jar of milk.
Milk Jar Guy
Milk Jar Guy is possibly one of the worst memes ever, involving some random faggot who takes pictures of his milk jar meals, and uploads them to /ck/. It is uncertain why the combination of milk, jar, and guy is so rage inducing, but to co/ck/s it is. As such, reposting Milk Jar Guy photos are the best way to troll /ck/.
It is uncertain if new Milk Jar photos come from the original Milk Jar Guy, or if it's an attempt by someone else to troll /ck/. Most likely, it was an elaborate troll all along.
A Typical /ck/ Post
ATTENTION /ck/ I HAVE BEEN FORCED INTO A SITUATION WHERE I MUST PREPARE FOOD AND I AM EXTREMELY RUSHED ON TIME. YET I AM UNKNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE PROCESS, I HAVE NO MEANS TO PREPARE OR COOK THE FOOD AND I CANNOT SPEND MORE THAN $5 (MY WEEKLY ALLOWANCE). I HAVE NEVER READ THIS BOARD AND I HAVE NO INTENTION OF READING THIS BOARD AGAIN. OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD THIS PREDICAMENT BEFORE. ALSO I'M COOKING FOR AN EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE GIRL I'M INTO IT MUST BE VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE AND I AM ALSO A GIRL (IN BEFORE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET AND YES I HAVE A BOYFRIEND). ALLOW ME TO WORD THIS IN THE FORM OF A CHALLENGE OR GAME IN THE VAIN HOPE THAT THIS WILL SEEM MORE INTERESTING. DO EVERYTHING FOR ME GO!
- Best way to troll /ck/ is to start a thread about chili, and whether it's appropriate to put beans in. Srsly, it makes cut versus uncut /b/ threads look rational as redneck Texans scream at fatass midwesterners.
- Another (though not as good) way to troll /ck/ is to post about this dessert, and make sure you say that it looks like it's completely worth all $1000 and probably doesn't taste like shit.
- Ask about the proper way to cook a steak. PROTIP: Well-done with ketchup.
- Start a thread about tipping, either for or against. Sit back and watch the lulz roll in.
- Ask what you can add to ramen to make it taste better.
- Extol the virtues of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- Be Angie.
- Make a tread about being a vegan.
- Glorious Vertical Recipes for Handicap Home Cooks at booru.org
- 4chan-ck Wiki
- The Unofficial /ck/ Wiki
- /ck/ - Rigged Wiki
Ck/ is part of a series on
Visit the Chans Portal for complete coverage.