A winner is you
You're good enough, smart enough, and god dammit, people like you. Some people say that you're a loser, but those people are the real losers. What they don't know is that pimples are cool, glasses are cool, and being overweight is cool too. Dreaming about fucking your sister is kind of cool too. How many of those people, the real losers, dream about fucking their sister? None of them. That's right. You're the real winner here. It's cool to be unique and it makes you a winner too. A winner is you originates from the NES video game Pro Wrestling. The context it appeared in was when you won a match. Also stylized as "winner is you". The game Red Faction used this meme in 2001. In multiplayer, in the event of a tie, the announcer will proclaim "A winner is you!" instead of "Player 1" or "Player 2", as with a regular win.
Ways to be a Winner
- Press "Z" or "R" twice
- Edit ED and be a pretty cool guy
- Put 666 at the beginning and end of your name to automatically get to level 100
- Make sure everyone knows George Bush doesn't care about black people
- Delete System32
- Force a kitten to smoke crack
- Fuck your hot cousin
- Get arrested right before you win the Grammys
- Kill a disabled Air Force Veteran for no reason
- Kill yourself through drugs
- Slice a politician in half during a tl;dr speech
- Suck over 9000 penises (bonus points if they're nigger cocks)
- Get $6.1 million for sucking cock
- Arrange a press conference on live television so you can blow your brains out with a .357 magnum
- Lock your daughter in the basement for 20 years and periodically rape her
- Bring guns to school, shoot some people, and kill yourself
- Rig elections with bogus voting machines
- Fly two jetliners into the World Trade Center
- WIN EPICALLY
- Be bi-winning!
Once any of the previous are done, show everyone online that you did
- You fail it
- Zerg Russians
- Everyone on Digg, Reddit, and Myspace.
- and YOU.
- List of ways to win at the internet
- Fail to Win
- Epic Win
- You Win the Prize
- Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
A winner is you is part of a series on
Visit the Memes Portal for complete coverage.