|2021 is part of a series on Time|
2020 Version 2.0: Electric Boogaloo (also known as simply 2021) is the sequel to the shitshow that was 2020, and will be much more difficult to endure than its predecessor. Right off the bat, 2021 is beginning to look the way it did at the start of the past few years, and progressively getting worse as times goes on.
However, we still have a long way to go, as 2021 has only just started. So far, the only thing that lies ahead in these dangerous times, is complete and total darkness, moar lockdowns, and newer, deadly strains of Jewronavirus.
Dramatic Events of 2021
- January 1 - Britbong rappa MF Doom's passing (which had actually happened in 2020!) is announced by his family suddenly.... Press MF to pay respek to dis adult swim bumper ass nigga.
- "Food... we need food..."
- January 6 - The USA's President Trump, having been defeated by 46th USA Prez Joe Biden speaks at a rally in DC, after which a mix of Antifa'ers, Boogaloo folks, and QAnon supporters decide to IRL-raid the US Capitol Building. Baked Alaska was involved in the siege/raid as well.
- Lulz ensues, and the media freaks out. This also results in Trump receiving the IRL-banhammer in the form of (his second) Impeachment. Many a lulzy shooped meme would come from the photo-ops taken at the Capitol siege.
- February 14 - It was Valentine's Day again.
- EAT UP, FATTIES.
March was fucking gay
- Vinesauce Vinny gets the outrage cancel culture cult called on him over a hoax so he's gettin' a lawyer to file a lolsuit
- El Risitas dies at the age of 65.
- Aediot and Silene got embarassed publically on Kiwi Farms
- EDP445 Is lambasted for being a pedophile and starts his own website
- Boogie2988 Has a warrant issued for his arrest after ChadKing666 Trolled him Last thursday, The youtuber subsequently Turns himself in the next day
- Need a recap of the previous year? That's ok, we have you covered anyway: 2020
- The "Years" category here on ED