|2004 is part of a series on Time
2004 was another miserable, shitty year filled with plenty of drama and AIDS. Americunts re-elected a literal chimp, W and a few MMOs launched that destroyed millions of lives.
Need a recap of what happened last year? We've got you covered.
- Justin Timberlake flashed Janet Jackson's tit at the Super Bowl.
- George W. Bush stole the election and John Kerry, Green Day, Hollywood, and other leftards took it in the ass.
- Ronald Reagan became worm food; before his corpse had cooled, this was already being used to troll American Conservatives.
- EA pwnt ESPN by obtaining the exclusive rights to all NFL & Players Association licenses.
- William Shatner released some kind of album.
- Livecorpse becomes an hero, sparking massive drama on Newgrounds
- EverQuest II and World of Warcraft were released.
- Shit bands Creed, Phish, and Eve6 each did the world a favor.
- Kebab scum in Russia hold up a school in Beslan and make Columbine look like a fucking joke, by killing nearly 400 Slavs.
- The Abu Ghraib prison abuse scandal, during the American-initiated War of Terror leaks to the public, severely damaging the approval rating of the war, similar to how the My Lai massacre of Vietnam worked out.
- YTMND opens its doors, unfunny flows like wine.
- To counteract the unfunny, Encyclopedia Dramatica has its first operational night in December, and the news and Internets were to never be the same again.
- Edd Gould, makes the first episode of what would later become his career
- Dimebag Darrell was murdered on stage.
- Chris Hansen begins trolling pedophiles when he starts to produce To Catch A Predator.
- Web 2.0 begins to emerge, as technology and internet speed become strong enough to support video and livestreaming capabilities en-mass.
- Mark Zuckerberg✡ releases Failbook, stealing the work of his teammates and eventually becoming a billionare from FB.
- An earthquake in the Indian Ocean pwns over 200,000 noobs.
The nipple that launched 1000 FCC complaints.
Fumbling more than the election.
WoW, responsible for destroying millions of Millennial lives.
TCAP was the best show of the year.
ED came out in 2004; the best thing to happen for Web 2.0
An accurate summary of 2004