Xbox Series X
Xbox Series X is Microsoft realizing that holy shit we have competition and have to try to fight Sony for once. It's the most powerful console ever created, still just buy a PC. They decided to go capitalistic and start buying a shitload of companies as their studios now don't mean shit, but all the exclusives can be played on PC anyway so just buy a PC. This console also has backwards compatibility for all the old people wanting to play old games. There is also the Xbox Series S, basically the cheap version of the console with less graphix, shitty frame-rates, less ram, and all digital. Buying a cheap PC is still the better option.
- Xbox Game Pass which gives you a shit load of broken games for $10 dollars.
- Smart Delivery basically giving away the game for free if you already bought it on Xbox One. This pissed off EA.
- Xbox Cloud Gaming. It was hyped up as the future of gaming when really it's just streaming Xbox Game Pass on cloud.
- Halo Infinite: The new Halo game that's going to sell Xbox's just the teabagging experience. It was supposed to be a launch title, but due to it looking like vomit it was delayed by another year.
- Forza Motorsport: New Forza game that's probably going to be exactly the same as they last.
- Starfield: Microsoft bought Bethesda for 7 billion so now their buggy messes are exclusive to Xbox consoles, making PlayStation fanboys salty.
Xbox Series X is part of a series on
Visit the Gaming Portal for complete coverage.