|Hey!||This article isn't lulz just yet, but its coverage can spark a lollercoaster.
You can help by people who delete shit, and vandalizing their user pages.
See this article on Google? Want to add something?
Vyond (formerly GoAnimate and Go!Animate) is a shitty "animation" website where 13-year-old retards and manchildren make shitty animations with the dull, boring characters provided, in a desperate attempt at being funny. Most Vyond "animations" are complete shit, and are very unoriginal and repetitive because the entire fandom is autistic and is too lazy to come with anything original, so they make the same videos again and again and again. If you stumble across a GoFag, you have found a potential lolcow and you should immediately get to milking the shit out of them until they inevitably grow up.
GoAnimate: The Movie
There were a few people that had the audacity to sit down and endure this abomination like the faggots who created over an hour's worth of GoAnimate video clips, known as GoAnimate: The Movie. This was the main source of cancer in the GA community, and whoever watches it automatically gets AIDS, and dies a painful, lonely death (However, there are several people that cheated death after watching these cancerous GA videos. For example, MrBeast after watching Go!Thug247's intro on one of his videos).
A totally legitimate movie made by Cayby J. in 2013 to prove that you really CAN make a movie about anything. It's about as necessary as cancer and twice as painful to sit through. Ol' Caybaby swore up and down like a sailor that this movie was legitimately supposed to be released in 2006 in theaters even though GoAnimate didn't fucking EXIST in 2006, and on VHS even though VHS has been dead since 2005, and is simply a hoax. Not even 20th Century Fox would be a part of something this low-end, despite their logo proudly placed at the start of the movie and how much they want to insist on it.
The movie revolves around this nerd named "PC Guy" with with the most creative name in the world in the land of "Toon-sty", shoplifting an Adventure Time toy from Wal-Mart, with two other fags trying to take it to get him IRL b& while he tries taking it back to clear his good name. Then it leads to some old fart named Mr. Keebler in Generic Evil Castle, trying to throw the balance of the world out of whack and tries destroying the PC Fag and his gay brigade of cartoons and their city. It's up to Eric and the Fag Squad to save the world from- And boring and cliched already. The whole TL;DW movie is also one gigantic ripoff of another kindergartner-quality film called Greeny Phatom: The Movie, which only proves further on how unoriginal and unnecessary this "thing" is. It's got sing-alongs, it's got rip-offs, it's got Google images, it's got voice acting suffering from Down Syndrome, it's got groundings, it's got direction that makes an ADD crack kid look sane, who could ask for more in their GoAnimate opus? Oh, and Keebler gets sucked into a ball like a pokemon in the final fight.
As expected, a few GoLovers loved it and the haters hated it, standard stuff, but for someone to give it a 10/10 is pure lunacy, with the guy simply saying: "If anyone says that this is the worst movie ever, then they're wrong.". Its IMDb page was also recently taken down, but the last screenshot shown that, before it got removed, it got a 3.3, which is mighty generous. Ever since then, people have been trying to copy the copypasta and "claim" more GoAnimate the movies were made, such as this one, with an all-star cast by Universal this time. The whole wikia about this movie is also laughably lame and looks like it was typed by a 5th grader, talking about there being video games for this travesty as well, and mixing companies up to the point of confusion, like the movie made by Fox and the soundtrack was made by Warner Bros., etc. And as if we need any more of them, Caybaby had a sequel planned, complete with getting Fox's help for real to make it, but at first was canceled on April 24th, 2014 because the screenplay was too hard to make. Now it's back on track literally less then a month later on May 14th, and there have been rumors it will be released this summer, now with CGI. It'll most likely just be 100 minutes of Eric and PC Fag discovering the joys of mutual masturbation on their Adventure Time collection.
Most of the GoAnimate community is filled with underaged and 13 year old boys who aren't old enough to learn how to torrent flash as well as having poor grammar, so they use GoAnimate to make grounded videos with Dora the Explorer or Caillou (or pretty much any character they don't like) or make shitty grounded threats to people who don't like GA is OOMG HILARIUS. Below is a list of notable GayFagimators.
|STOP RIGHT THERE, FAGGOT!|
ED does NOT need a huge list of absolute nobodies, nor does it give a shit about your petty forum feud with that bitch who doesn't agree with your Zutara OTP. Rather than spreading your butthurt vendetta over to this site, how about you read ED:101 and ED:A User's Guide to Article Building. And while you're at it, how about contributing to some actual drama you fucking idiot?
- Llewellen Higginson-Ford/Painless Pentagram: a 13 year old Australian former GoAnimator who previously disliked terry wads and got trolled by followers of Terry, who made a WAD called Llewe's Arena. He used to be a Good User on GoAnimate but when he left, He is now neutral over the GoAnimate community and is not fond of the Good User and Bad User war. He soon came back using Sarra "Moonlight" Disney's GoAnimate account.
- Memy9909: There's already an article for him. (RETIRED)
- Omegalore: There is already an article for him. (RETIRED)
- Igor The Mii: A whining 13-year-old kid who lives in Brazil, he goes all apeshit when you vandalize his crappy Go!Animate wiki and decide to make a Go!Animate video out of you.
- Go!Thug247: A little kid who is known for making AGK and Grounding videos. He also has a bad intro that made MrBeast vomit.
- African Vulture: An immature womanchild who has been on the platform for 10 years that is in her 30s that can not handle the slightest bit of criticism and makes shitty grounded videos on criminals to give them karma and created the Faggot Girl.
- Redmau: By some miracle this faggot managed to get 1 million subscribers on YouTube through making GoAnimate videos. We're not joking.
- L Ryan: Also known as Liam Ryan, he's some kid who loves making dead meat videos and character elimination videos (especially) 24/7. It's also no coincidence that he loves it when he's making child abuse.
- Taylor Jolicoeur: A woman who loves to make unlicensed movies 24/7. She also needs to improve her grammar and sentence structure for immediate.
- Michael The Vyond Guy: A 20-year-old manchild who goes apeshit when called "Mikiko", and makes grounded vids, dead meat vids, and the same fucking templated rants as everyone else. he adds his defactors to his "users that suck" list and has an entire fucking playlist of commentaries and rants on him, as well as an entire playlist of shitty nutshack memes that he hates. [[truth|he will never get his own article, because he isn't notable enough for an article that isn't an attack article.]
- MacusoperAndLPSLover: A kid obsessed with making 'calming videos' in which he/she(?) throws tantrums over another character named 'Macusoper' getting grounded or punished, then cries for no reason until someone miraculously calms her down.
- RileyTheLogoFan2003: There's already an article about him.
- WeatherStar4000Video A 26 (!!!) year old retard who hopefully abandoned JewTube to focus on his family (if they haven't already kicked his sorry fatass out). His videos are still propped Nintendo character recolors being grounded for unholy scores of years for something rather mundane. His fanbase is chock full of retarded kids who will defend him with every ounce of rage they have, making them amazing lolcows. He also made a hate account out of himself, which has garnered loads of shitty grounded videos.
- Kenny Animate There's already an article about him.
- Keegan Salisbury There's already an article about him.
Notably there's also an immense overlap between the GoAnimate community and Enterbots. Both seem to have an unhealthy obsession with children's entertainment, and both have opinions that if you disagree with, you'll be considered worse than Satan for it.
Typical trends in the community
Because everyone in the community has autism, it's a very large hivemind. Originality is forsaken here for doing the same things over and over again.
- Grounded videos: self-explanatory, some character (usually Calliou or Dora the Explorer) gets grounded for a ridiculously long amount of time for doing something trivial.
- Behaviour card day: in which a class of fictional characters gets treated like pre-schoolers and gets given behaviour cards based on what the video maker thinks of them. Said behaviour cards can get the character anything from an early graduation (how that works is beyond anyone's comprehension) to permanent expulsion and almost always end with a grounded video segment. There's a contest to see who can make the longest video of such category, there are videos in this category that are at least an hour long.
- By the numbers: lists of characters ranked by how good/bad they are in the creator's puny mind. These can go on for hours.
- Rants: shitty pre-fabricated "rants" which all follow the same template and fail to make any convincing case or argument, instead resorting to accusing the subject of the rant to "going on failure adventures" and "nobody giving a fuck about them." How nobody gives a fuck about them when they're making a rant about them is unknown. They then go on say who likes and hates what they are ranting on (despite them (the people who like/hate the subject of the rant) almost always being fictional characters), and then go on a long ass fucking list of what they're going to rant on next.
- Errors: These videos follow this template: the video gets interrupted by an error that says that a fictional character put a bomb in another fictional characters "lair", the fictional character getting killed by another fictional character, or some other gay shit. It then says "if you turn your computer off, i will be really mad at you". The rest of the plot of this trend is hard to explain so here's a video with this "trend" (warning: you might want to kill yourself after watching this). The original videos by AstroPenis were ok, but they caught on like OS videos. (OS videos werent originally goanimate)
- Heroes rule! Villains suck!: This trend is literally just the creator of the video saying that a main character from a franchise rules, and all of the fucking villians from said franchise suck. Why do you even care?
- Windows System end of life: these trends happen whenever Micro$oft abandons a windows system in favor of a new one, cuasing a timer to apear (normally about 2 minutess) untill a giant fucking windows logo hits the white house with a windows OS logo stamped on it. Causing everyone to rush just to get their pc upgraded and claiming that everyone who didn't because they were attracted to the previous windows OS just dies for no reason.
GoAnimate City Warfare
One day, in the golden age of Vyond, June 2020, the internet celeb known by his handle, Blukas/GoTube (powerword: Luke) created the infamous server known as Wrapper Central. It nearly exploded in popularity, people flocking to show their stolen assets, ripoff characters, and of course, taking the time to suck the dicks of the modteam. In September 2020, the server was rebranded to GoAnimate City, the name it is most associated with. The server quickly fell to shit, and coursed through a slow-burn shitslide all throughout 2021. People got harassed, banned, pushed to become an hero, unbanned, promoted, demoted, started wars, and god knows what else. Shockingly, the server is still up today, but the mods are still corrupt. The most notorious mods are as follows:
- The Ringleader (Blukas): The internet celeb himself. Every 2 months or so, he'll make a long announcement about harassment, the toxicity, drama, and what have you. But, does he do anything about genuine harassment? Nope! He also molested his brother. (powerword: Caelan)
- MsFizzy (Powerword: Rose Nolan): The secondary moderator of the server. A washed up edgelord 17-year-old tranny who spends her(?) time telling 14 and 13 year olds to kill themselves because they drew something that offended her. She is profoundly easy to piss off, so have your fun with her. Shockingly, she also made CP out of Blukas, and got permab&, but 2 months later, she was let back in, her admin perms restored along with her unban. Great moderating, Luke.
- RegularSpark One of the older moderators, went through a phase where they went to town on any and every Libtard to exist. Obviously, they milked the lolcows on the wrong side, and got kicked in the face. But, since Blukas is horrible at keeping true to his word, Spark was let back in 3 months after their initial ban.
- Kenny Animate There's already a page about him.
Typical GoAnimate Videos
This is what you see almost every time. Unfunny, and flat-out stupid unfunny shit.
The Only Good GoAnimate Videos
Believe it or not, there were some actual good videos that originated from that shithole. Unlike the shit you already see, plastered across YT by some unfunny newfag, these gems right here have the capacity to be considered funny. These are the only GoAnimate videos you should ever watch:
This made a LOT of Brutal Doom fanboys butthurt.
How to troll a GoFag
Since most GoFags suffer from severe Ass Burgers and are either underage or manchildren, they are ridiculously easy to troll. They tend to be members of every single autistic fandom that exists, so you should also look at their respective pages to know how to troll them. Anyway, here are the general trolling methods for GoFags:
- Call them a GoFag.
- Claim that HTML5 is better than Flash.
- Say that grounded videos are shit.
- "Disrespect their opinion" on something completely irrelevant.
- Point out that their obsession with "baby shows" is suspicious.
- Tell them that GoAnimate is not real animation.
- Tell them that Alvin Hung is gay.
In May 2018, GoAnimate thought they could get moar Jew gold by changing their name into "Vyond" and hope to god that retards who hated them would buy their memberships only to realize it's just the same shitty "animation" software they hated, and cancel their membership.
- Your Angelica - A very obvious spambot that retards from this community fell for.
- Keegan Salisbury - A retarded dumbfuck that first started in this shit community.
- Autism - something you MUST have to make a crappy GoAnimate video.
- Wrapper Offline - a shitty Vyond rip-off that was made to bring back the Family Guy theme.
- Logo Editors - Vyond's demographic.
- The main site, only go here if you have a death wish.
- The Wikia page about the GA movie, view at your own risk.
- The new Go!Animate wiki, not to mention these assholes have a backup wiki that rip-offs Encyclopedia Dramatica's name.
Vyond is part of a series on
Visit the Sites Portal for complete coverage.
is part of a series on
|Web 2.0 Concepts|
Social networking • Social networking sites • Blogging • Blogosphere • Hashtag • Memorial Page Tourism • PHP • Hypercube • Podcasting • Wikiing • Ajax • Ruby on Rails • Internet Humanitarianism • X is not your personal army • Unfriending • Unsubscribing • User-generated content • iTunes Store • Verification
|Web 2.0 Sites|
anonmgur • Answerbag • Bebo • Blingee • Blogtv • Broadcaster • Buzzfeed• ChaCha • Del.icio.us • DeviantART • digg • Dreamhost • DuckDuckGo • eBay • Facebook • Farm Town • Foursquare • Gossip Report • Hawkee • Hulu • Instagram • justin.tv • Klout • last.fm • LiveJournal • LiveVideo • mycrib • MySpace • Newgrounds • Ning • Patriots.win • Rap Genius • Reddit • Salon • slashdot • Stickam • Tay • Tumblr • Twitter • Wikipedia • Xanga • Yahoo! Answers • YouTube
|People of Web 2.0|
|Vyond is part of a series on Aspies.||[Sperg out]|
Vyond is part of a series on