At the least you can do is the sign your posts — Preceding comment added by Thegibuspyro (talk • contribs), who is too much of a fucking retard to sign their own posts. IT'S FOUR TILDES (
~~~~), NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!
This is serious. READ IT.
Before making your first article look over ED:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by ED Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to ED, so here's just the most important info:
- Read ED:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable. Further tutorials of use can be found here.
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page (Tab at the top that says 'discussion').
- Sign your comments by using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help; we promise.
- The TJC is the community portal. It's linked to from every page; just look at the top left of the page. Check it daily.
- Use Special:Upload to upload pictures. Be sure to give them meaningful names. Also, do not upload any CP or Bestiality pr0n or you will be b&.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on Discord. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- Feeling social? Enjoy forums? Join here.
- See ED:HELP and ED:POLICY for everything else.
Don't slap unneeded templates on articles. .wil 04:47, 11 May 2021 (EDT)
Like What for example?
Thegibuspyro (talk) 10:16, 11 May 2021 (EDT)
- Sorry, since you replied on your own talkpage I just now saw this. I was referring to using user templates on older articles. Ask yourself "am I adding to the lulz?" when using templates. Chances are you're just making people scroll further to get to them. If you have questions please feel free to reach out to me .wil 19:38, 16 May 2021 (EDT)
Sure, I don't care but I have no idea what you'd put that on. What we really need is new and relevant articles. Articles updated with more current information, pictures for articles where images are entirely lost, submissions for xotn, ect. Don't slap templates at the top of a page if they already have more than a couple, it better actually be funny if you're gonna do that or it'll just wind up reverted. you can always check Encyclopedia Dramatica:Opentasks if you want something fairly easy to do. .wil 21:20, 17 May 2021 (EDT)
i moved your draft to the proper place: User:Thegibuspyro/Friday Night Funkin. not to worry, it's a common mistake now that MediaWiki has changed how they do namespaces. :) -hipcrime 22:11, 23 August 2021 (EDT)
Thanks bro Hipcrime is da bestThegibuspyro (talk)
RE:i brought back some old images
Good work my child .wil 04:33, 14 September 2021 (EDT)
My ED userpage
Hello Gibus, is there any particular reason you are reverting my userpage edits? Freighttrain (talk) 04:11, 1 October 2021 (EDT)
- Because you are a huge white knight for Geosha now get the fuck out of ED.
- No that's an easy misconception to have, what happened was I had been using Geoshea's Ficreation wiki to post my sci-fi blog, and I never communicated with Geoshea for anything other than that which was pertaining to my blog; renaming/deletion of user subpages/blogs etc.; so I was not social with Geoshea in any capacity, and he didn't ask me to try and get his ED article deleted either, I just figured that if I could do so or at least alter it to show something less biased, then that might bring him back and help stabilise Ficreation, as I did not fancy having to first find another appropriate site to host my blog alter the links in all of my blogs and then reupload over 300 images.
- Now if you would see my TJC post regarding this, you would notice in my last message I say that I was able to get in contact with Geoshea, where he said he wasn't interested in what I was doing, and this is when I ended my activity here regarding his article.
- So I wasn't 'white knighting' for Geoshea, I was only trying to stabilise his Ficreation wiki so I wouldn't have to spend several hours searching and clicking, now to some that might look like selfishness in the guise of Samaritanism, but I never coated anything I did with any such veneer, and for myself I come before anything else and I mind my own business, as it is for any other normal healthy individual.
- Anyway you now have an accurate understanding of my specific involvement regarding Geoshea, so you won't interfere when I go to revert your edit on my ED userpage. Freighttrain (talk) 13:13, 1 October 2021 (EDT)
Oh ok sorry about that Thegibuspyro (talk)
Adding your stupid drama nobody cares about
Hey retard! it's part of the wiki rule. This wiki is supposed to document a drama not adding that includes you being douche to someone from a sperg wiki related to FNF subject. How about you fucking follow the policy before making a countless of shitty drama or articles you're adding. Thanks. --Comp2t (talk) 00:47, 6 October 2021 (EDT)
k ssorryThegibuspyro (talk)
Keep your cartoon shit of the main page faggot!!!
>:^( User:Somethingfaggy 23:39 11 November 2021 (EDT)
?Thegibuspyro (talk) 00:51, 11 November 2021 (EST)
Thanks for adding a crap template on a stone age era article I'm trying to update, very helpful retard. How about you try doing something useful? Kamaloka (talk) 18:26, 2 December 2021 (EST)
How can I be useful then?, and it's easy to remove the thing dumbass Thegibuspyro (talk) 19:34, 2 December 2021 (EST)
and I am getting rid of Broken files too?????
Ayo good looks - BasedBlackMan
to reply to someone you go to THEIR talkpage. people don't see your replies if you post on your own you fucking mongoloid. .wil 20:27, 4 January 2022 (EST)
Set the titles on XOTN's archive pages. For example, it should read "January 10, 2022 - EDP455" instead of just the date. It's only a minute more of work. UMK ✎♛ 19:25, 9 January 2022 (EST)