This is serious. READ IT.
Before making your first article look over ED:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by ED Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to ED, so here's just the most important info:
- Read ED:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable. Further tutorials of use can be found here.
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page (Tab at the top that says 'discussion').
- Sign your comments by using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help; we promise.
- The TJC is the community portal. It's linked to from every page; just look at the top left of the page. Check it daily.
- Use Special:Upload to upload pictures. Be sure to give them meaningful names. Also, do not upload any CP or Bestiality pr0n or you will be b&.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on Discord. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- Feeling social? Enjoy forums?
- See ED:HELP and ED:POLICY for everything else.
Note to self: use the preview option to look at what I have edited, not do them in one go. — Glitchedblood 15:19, 19 September 2021 (PT)
.wil 20:20, 27 December 2021 (EST)
while I approve and appreciate you rolling back vandals and shitty edits, please don't rollback usertalk pages unless it's vandalism. Users can decide for themselves what they want to keep on their talkpage. TYFYS .wil 16:03, 14 February 2022 (EST)
you shouldn't protect every single user (talk) page you create or edit unless there's an edit war going on. protecting a page before the edit wars is a bad idea MarioMario456 (Talk to me | My contributions) 07:32, 21 February 2022 (EST)
RE: Accidential Rollback
I'm gonna touch your wrong button .wil 14:15, 24 February 2022 (EST)
- I’m a dumbass chicken. BKAWWWK.
thanks for removing that crap. i wasted so much time removing that (and 'pink guy disease') from .rs right before it died... so thanks. :^) -hipcrime 14:12, 2 March 2022 (EST)
- No problem. I don’t know why a Wikipedia admin is acting so strange on ED, it seems like he has a weird alter ego that hates everyone on here.
- omg no way which one? -hipcrime 20:02, 2 March 2022 (EST)
- I’m assuming it’s Antandrus himself, but it might be a different person impersonating him.