User talk:Dildo Baggins
Welcome, Dildo Baggins
This is serious. READ IT.
Before making your first article look over ED:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by ED Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to ED, so here's just the most important info:
- Read ED:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable. Further tutorials of use can be found here.
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page (Tab at the top that says 'discussion').
- Sign your comments by using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help; we promise.
- The TJC is the community portal. It's linked to from every page; just look at the top left of the page. Check it daily.
- Use Special:Upload to upload pictures. Be sure to give them meaningful names. Also, do not upload any CP or Bestiality pr0n or you will be b&.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on Discord. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- Feeling social? Enjoy forums?
- See ED:HELP and ED:POLICY for everything else.
Hey, Dildo Baggins! I saw what you did with changing all those fucking links.
I just wanted to say keep up the good work.
- You're welcome. You'll gain the hang of things. --JuniusThaddeus 00:12, 13 May 2011 (UTC)
We can run bots, but I'm not sure who here knows how to run them. I prefer manpower anyway. --JuniusThaddeus 19:16, 13 May 2011 (UTC)
I have the one for kittens, and I know several other people have some of the others. However, we currently can only upload images.
21:56, 13 May 2011 (UTC)
Yes, banhammer time
12:29, 16 May 2011 (UTC)
/msg nickserv register <password> <email>
18:23, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
- Then /msg nickserv identify <password> whenever you log on. --zaiger (talk) 21:33, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
RE: I'm taking credit
np i was just concerned it was causing you problems
19:36, 19 August 2014 (EDT)