This is serious. READ IT.
Before making your first article look over ED:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by ED Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to ED, so here's just the most important info:
- Read ED:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable. Further tutorials of use can be found here.
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page (Tab at the top that says 'discussion').
- Sign your comments by using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- These are the sysops. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help; we promise.
- The TJC is the community portal. It's linked to from every page; just look at the top left of the page. Check it daily.
- Use Special:Upload to upload pictures. Be sure to give them meaningful names. Also, do not upload any CP or Bestiality pr0n or you will be b&.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on Discord. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and brownie points.
- Feeling social? Enjoy forums?
- See ED:HELP and ED:POLICY for everything else.
Have fun! Don't fuck it up! --.wil 19:47, 20 April 2021 (EDT)
Wanna help me write an apollo legend article?
To my knowledge, He wasn't very interesting or funny, just sad. I can help you if you have an idea or a timeline created with some of the archived content and media, like his last video. I am not very well versed in his history. 3ebop 12:41 7 august 2021 (EST)