Superdemon-Inuyasha is a self-proclaimed "extremely homophobic" weeaboo fangirl in love with Inuyasha. She says, "I HATE Non-canon yaoi and yuri", marking her a strange bird even by fangirl standards (read: not even her own kind wants her). However, like all the other retarded weeaboos, much of her time is spent watching drivel and regurgitating it upon the internet for all to feast upon, with the spice of copying artwork and stealing characters thrown in to tempt and invite the viewer. She also admittedly comes from Texas. Only two things come from Texas: Steers and Superdemon-Inuyasha.
Theft and Tracing
Superdemon-Inuyasha created a series of srsly original characters, much like any weeaboo artist. She created such creative masterpieces as Darigaaz the not-at-all inspired by a magic card character. But it's okay! Magic the Gathering is totally not copyrighted by anyone which means Superdemon-inuyasha did not steal and is not a thief!!
Of course, she has many more original characters, like
Inutaru (BALEETED!!!11) who is NOT INUYASHA!!!! This is Superdemon-inuyasha's CHARACTER, for Superdemon-inuyasha's ANIME!!! Note the differences!!!!
Having moar than one reason to attack a DevianTARTlet makes raids even better. Whilst the original raids held against Superdemon-Inuyasha were under the rainbow banner, it wasn't long before anonymous discovered that Superdemon-Inuyasha was also an art thief. They looked upon the theft and they knew that there was lulz ahead.
Superdemon-Inuyasha has quite a huge gallery, so there was enough theft and lulz for all. Like most DevianTARTlet art thieves, Superdemon-Inuyasha does not respond very well to being called a tracer. By the magic of cause and effect, this made the internets accuse her of art-theft even moar.
Grids are a good exercise for beginning students. It is the act of drawing a grid over a preexisting picture and recopying it square by square. The grid method is "..a very encouraging drawing tool—but it should be used as a stepping stone to help you develop additional drawing skills", not the way one should keep drawing says this educational website. However, Superdemon disagrees, maintaining that it "takes YEARS of practice." She also states that lots of respected artists use grids. This is partially true: Seasoned artists often use grids to make a larger version of their own work. All merit is lost when this technique is used to copy art from another artist. Grids copying other people's works are for fags who refuse to work harder at their art skills (or lack thereof). And when you post a grid picture on deviantART, you're a retard.
One might not be familiar with Superdemon-Inuyasha's use of the word carboning. "Carboning" is a technique where one uses carbon paper to transfer the lines of a drawing onto a fresh sheet of paper. First you put the carbon paper face down on a blank sheet of regular paper. Then you put another drawing you want to transfer on top of the back of the carbon paper. Press down hard as you TRACE ALONG THE LINES of the original drawing, so that the carbon paper transfers it's pigment onto the blank sheet below. It's the easiest way to trace.
Again, Superdemon says it's okay because respected artists use this method. And yet again... Real artists use it when they want to transfer a sketch they did themselves to nicer paper. Only hacks use it to copy other people's work.
— SuperDemon-Inuyasha 
Many strikes of logic were tried against Superdemon-Inuyasha, but as always, the greatest were those without. 7chan made a call for pictures of Superdemon-inuyasha's characters engaged in acts of faggotry to be created, and much lulz were had by all.
— SuperDemon-Inuyasha 
Actually, Superdemon-Inuyasha hates non-canon yaoi and yuri artwork, meaning works which put two straight characters into a homosexual situation. Whether this is fine or not is up to the rest of the Internets.
Fangirlism at it's finest
She met the dude who voices Inuyasha,Ian Cox.
—What is said to be Richard Ian Cox, Inuyasha's voice actor, NOT THE OWNER
She probably wrote it herself since she's a batshit insane slut who will never get laid and claimed it was indeed Inu's VA. We may NEVAR know, but all we do know is that it might have been BALEETED shortly after or during the raid against her and the hacking of her account.
SuperDemon-Inuyasha vs. Nillia
DA user Nillia pitied the fanbrat, and offered her some advice. She explained why she thought people were so offended, and said that the first step might be for Superdemon to remove her signature.
- LulzsonFlamebeard, known /i/nsurgent, die-hard /i/-er. (RIP, Plans to return with a new, similar username)
- ThatHippyMan, version 2, version 3, known /i/nsurgent, despises all super otakus.
- BeamYosho, unknown faction, disguises flames as critique comments, thus cannot be banned for whatever is said.
- Seraphim-Sephiroth, unknown faction, friend of ThatHippyMan, regularly backs up flames/comments that were made by other anti-superblehbleh. Is actually a secret DeviantArt Admin posing as a weeaboo /i/nsurgent. Practice extreme caution when raiding with her present. Currently blocked from posting.
- Kurokiba, unknown faction, Inuyasha fan, highly trained in strike downs. Our only Inuyasha fan ally.
- Roxybudgy, unknown faction, made several epic strike downs. Unfortunately, Superdemon-Inuyasha is too illogical to understand perfect logic.
- Ongakuusagi, /i/nsurgent, made an epic strike down NOT ONLY to Super-Demon Inuyasha,but also one to her mentally challenged friend, Twinxblades. Currently blocked from posting.
- x-biochemical-x/EBEORIETEMETHHPITI, /b/tard. Started the whole ordeal by informing boyfriend of SDI's weeaboo art.
- Einherjar, /b/tard. Sent SDI's link to a thread in /b/, out of bordom. x-biochemical-x's boyfriend.
- Aiseki-chan/Ikesia/rpg-freak-sarah, who happened to stumble upon the raid on March 4 of Superdemon's DA page shortly after reading the article here and aided the /b/tards. She was a member of DA before her account was permabanned following the assault. She took many screenshots of the raid and even used the account of her boyfriend to help raid. She posted a journal shortly before she was banned, asking her DA friends to go and join the raid. It is unknown whether or not they plan to join.
- Maneaeve, one of her biggest fans.
- KatSumeragi, got struck with the temporary banhammer for calling her a "tracing, homophobic watse of flesh." Tried to appeal to realitysquared but he said her tracing was just fine.
- Stonetemp1pilot, trolling for great justice and lulz.
- Unknown Soliders, all factions, unidentified fighters whose' comments have been deleted/hidden. We salute them.
Hacked and Banned
On the 24th of January (or the 23rd, lol timezones), Superdemon-Inuyasha's account was OMG HAXXED (see: phished) by an unknown party. This entrepreneuring young winrar threw up a very lulzy journal on Superdemon-Inuyasha's account that has a link to a website showing how SDI has been tracing all her artwork, and owned up to being a mean ol' art thief.
[Partake in the lulz.] GONE.
ED Analysts predict that it could be just a mere few months before the fast acting dA moderators review the reports and ban Superdemon-Inuyasha.
dA faggot admins RESTORE Superdemon-Inuyasha's account, ignoring proof that she steals artwork and banning users who only wanted justice, leading users to believe that Superdemon-Inuyasha is in fact a dA admin sock who is posting ripped artwork for the lulz.
dA faggot admins actually do their job and B& Superdemon-Inuyasha. The cause of this is most likely division by zero because of the odds of this actually happening because they felt like doing their job are actually less than the odds that Anonymous will get laid in the near future.
How To Troll Superdemon-Inuyasha
- DeviantART account
- Other DeviantART account
- Her dumbass friend
- Her other dumbass friend
- Her bestest tracing friend
- Site with some shit about her- contains evidence VIRUS WARNING
Superdemon-Inuyasha is part of a series on
Visit the DeviantART Portal for complete coverage.