The Pooh's Adventures series is one of the strangest and most mystifying pieces of shit to emerge from the cesspools of Youtube. More pointless than AMV's and with as much charm as a Lebanese hooker, this series has somehow avoided lawsuits and continues to prosper despite not being...prosperous. While some of these films have been removed by the powers that be, some have managed penetrate a smaller hole known as Vimeo. These films aren't only about that diabetically cute Disney bear and his buddies, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet, and Rabbit, oh no! These Olchai have to shove in a shitload of "guest stars;" it's abstract cock much more gargantuan than Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue or the "Imaginationland" Episode of South Park. In the world Pooh and his furry friends, nothing is sacred.
From Humble Beginnings
Once upon a time, there was a humble Disney fan known as TonyWDA. His work primarily consisted of simple editing, such as changing the music in finales or adding laugh tracks. However, most would know him for his animated crossovers, which consisted of splicing various cartoons to react to a certain scene. Although these types of "Crossover" videos (usually consisting of animated couples from different movies) could be considered gay, retarded, and just fucking stupid, at least these showcase somewhat decent editing skills that contain a teeny bit of win. To say the least, these vids are mostly harmless.
However, the efforts of this dude caught the attention of a lesser Youtuber named bredaniel (now under the alias of Disneydaniel93). He too, decided to make his own crossovers, but his would be biggerer and betterer. Due to his unbelievable fondness for children's media from the days of yore, Dan felt crossovers needed to be BIG. In other words, the ambitious tuber felt that as many characters as possible could make an already okay film epic.
After releasing his first epic, Pooh's Adventure's of Beauty and the Beast in 2008, many other aspies, furries, Sonicfags, and an array of other such lolcows felt compelled to bring their own contributions to the fast-growing cult. Pooh would no longer be the only main adventurer; soon spinoff's emerged starring Spongebob, Timon and Puumba, Littlefoot, and Thomas the Tank Engine. Thus began the saga of a bunch of closet cartoon fans and their irrational wet-dreams.
The Pooh's Adventure Formula
1. View any film/TV series/cuts-ER I mean, video game, regardless of the original demographic or theme. Perferably anything made by Disney, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, George Lucas, Don Bluth, 4Kids, PBS, and any 'family' film made in the last 20-30 years.
2. Put them through the fantastic program known as Windows Movie Maker.
3. In about 10 minutes, haphazardly place clips of Pooh, Spongebob, The Lion King, hell, anything!
4. Sentence mixing? Bah! Who needs that shit when you can add subtitles and make it sound like they aren't lazy asses.
5. Don't do, you know, anything cool with the movie. Keep the movie as it orginally was, making sure "guests" only give commentary.
6. Dont grammar chek! Make videos very fast! The fans are very impatent and demand pooh and frinds now!
The Finished Product
4. Giving a shit
Cast of Characters
- Ash Ketchem
- Ronald Mcdonald
- Those Vultures from The Jungle Book
- Spin the Globe
- The King- No, Seriously:
Teh Critics RAVE!!!!
"I kinda liked this adventure. Keep up the good work Bowser! oh yeah, one more thing, I can't wait for the nexted exciting episode!"
- BDogs15 on Pooh's Adventures of STAR WARS Episode 4: A New Hope part 12 
"I sure did enjoy it the movie is 1 of my favent movies of all time."
- kurtmoviemaster on Pooh's Adventures of Quest for Camelot Part 9 
"THIS IS ROFL"
- maxeverett on Pooh's Adventures of The Aristocats Part 6
- Kanefan701 on Simba Timon and Pumbaa's adventures in Aladdin and The Return of Jafar Part 1
The Creators (Or Whoever Else Watches This Shit)
|STOP RIGHT THERE, FAGGOT!|
ED does NOT need a huge list of absolute nobodies, nor does it give a shit about your petty forum feud with that bitch who doesn't agree with your Zutara OTP. Rather than spreading your butthurt vendetta over to this site, how about you read ED:101 and ED:A User's Guide to Article Building. And while you're at it, how about contributing to some actual drama you fucking idiot?
- TtarkosaurusRex2 
- SuperKitaroShinX 
- YakkoWarnerMovies101 
- disneyJSman 
LionKingRulezAgain1 Balteeted! Dragonpage54545 Baleeted!
- Triumph101 
WilliamLasater Baleeted! Reese Ambler Baleeted! Benny The Beast Quit the league and regretted making this shit after he found out that it got him nowhere.
How to Troll
- One thing you can do is make your own crossover/parody, but use some adult movie/TV show that they have never seen
You'll know its them when they thumb them down!
- Ask them if they can do any crossovers with R-Rated movies or direct them to Todd Graham's classic
- Suggest they watch Todd Graham's "Apocalypse Pooh" tell them this is how it's done without sucking.
- Report them for copyright infringement (that really drives them nuts)
- Seriously, they have a FUCKING WIKI.
- Even That Guy With Glasses hates them!
- Tumblr blog created to raise awareness
- Use this to come up with your own "Pooh's Adventures" for Lulz
- Disney's Antipiracy hotline
Pooh's Adventures is part of a series on YouTube.