Plz can go at the beginning of a command or at the end of a sarcastic or condescending remark. Although it evolved from the word please, it has a very different meaning.
Please, on the other hand, is a stupid word invented by old people. It's basically a way to apply social pressure in order to get to get people to do what you want.
Please v. Plz (2009)
Definition of Please
- "You have to do it now because I said please."
Definition of Plz
- "You cunt."
Reasons For Saying Please
- To get people to do what you want
- Making yourself sound classsy
- Making you look better than others
- To draw attention to yourself
- Make others feel better about themselves
- It's easier than saying I would really appreciate it if you do what I'm about to say because I feel like my opinion is more important than yours and even though I'm saying "if you want to", because I'm saying this you have to otherwise I'll call you an asshole and get everyone to hate you for denying me.
Reasons For Not Saying Please
|Plz is part of a series on Language & Communication|