A suffix to any stated common knowledge.
Examples of use
- Prima: "Why do people think my poetry is cool?"
- Secunda: "The internet is filled with twits - duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh."
- Prima: "What's wrong with Purelily?"
- Secunda: "She's a batshit crazy racist - duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh."
- Prima: "Who the fuck is this troll?"
- Secunda: "That's one of Ghostlight's sock puppets - duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh."
Used in this manner it indicates that the answer given is common knowledge, and that Prima should file it away for future use, so that Prima doesn't make an ass of him or herself again by asking about it.
Gallery of Duh
|Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh is part of a series on Language & Communication|