|Hey!||This article isn't lulz just yet, but its coverage can spark a lollercoaster.
You can help by people who delete shit, and vandalizing their user pages.
See this article on Google? Want to add something? Join us!
Don't worry buddy. You can always appropriate other people's culture. Well, only if you are Black. The word for this is Blackwashing.
Blackwashing, not to be confused with Blacks washing, is the art of inserting niggers into places they do not belong, oftentimes by claiming a Historical (i.e. smart) person was actually Black the entire time.
List of Blackwashed Characters
Here is a shortlist of commonly blackwashed characters:
- Cleopatra, who was Greek, not black.
- Achilles, who also was Greek, not black.
- Septimius, a Roman Emperor who was Phoenician (i.e. Mediterranean).
- The Ancient Egyptians who were from the Levant (i.e. Mediterranean) or Greek later on, except for 60 years when they were briefly ruled by the Nubians before getting steam rolled by the Assyrians.
- Beethoven, not fucking black.
- Fred Haise, Apollo 13 Astronaut who was white, portrayed as a talking monkey for the film "dark side of the moon" who had an altercation with a whitey.
And many more. Can you see a pattern here?
Black Response to Blackwashing
The Mongoloid response to Blackwashing comes in two flavors;
1. Deny that it exists. This is when niggers try to convince rational people that Beethoven, Achilles, et al., were actually smart niggers.
2. Accept that it exists, but that it should be excused because "muh oppression".
In both cases niggers claim that Blackwashing is a minor issue and that the real danger is "Whitewashing;
We don't recommend watching the above video, as it may cause you to have brain aneurysm. Here's a quick rundown of "Whitewashing" in the video;
1. Liam Neeson playing Ra's Al Ghul, whose ethnicity is never revealed (although the title sounds Semitic, it is never stated what his race is).
2. Ghost in the Shell. The Protagonist is Scarlett Johansson and not an Asian because she's in an android body like it was in the Anime.
3. Goku in the Dragonball live-action movie. Goku is literally a space alien with no racial counterpart other than not nigger.
4. Katara from Avatar, who does not have a race (although Inuit would probably be closest but she has blue eyes like the Major in Ghost in the Shell).
As the video dislike ratio and comments show, even the normie internet didn't approve of this hypocrisy.
If you see Blackwashing in progress, here are some steps to stop it;
1. Remind Blacks how stupid they are and it would be impossible for them to build Wakanda.
2. Remind Blacks that Wakanda is entirely fictional created by two white guys.
3. Remind Blacks that the above historical figures were never Black.
4. Remind Blacks that they never invented shit.
5. Pull out tests showing their low-IQ.