|Anthropophobia should not be confused with Anthropomorphobia, which is the understandable fear of furries.|
Anthropophobia is a mental illness characterized by a general fear of people and of human contact. In spite of its prevalence OTI, anthrophobia is not one of the frequently self-diagnosed disorders, unlike Asperger's Syndrome, ADHD, fibromyalgia, etc.
Types of Anthropophobes
Anthropophobia can be identified by some or all of the following symptoms:
- Living in a subterranean domicile
- Pervasive neckbeard, especially among females
- Frequent viewing of animu
- Consumption of pocky, voracious or limited
- Ownership of Apple products
- Membership in the furry, otherkin, and/or brony "communities"
- Paying to use a forum
Get a fucking life, loser.