From Encyclopedia DramaticaJump to navigationJump to search
|2022 is part of a series on Time|
Dramatic Events of 2022
- Bob Saget finally does something funny.
- dropdatwat donates to Encyclopedia Dramatica to try to get his article deleted.
- EDP445 got V&, changed his name, got fired from many jobs, and got banned from social media.
- Konami makes Castlevania NFTs.
- In a shocking turn of events, Microsoft buys Activision Blizzard.
- Someone hacked the Italian Senate to show porn of Tifa Lockhart during a meeting.
- Nintendo goes on a copyright spree again, claiming over 1,300 videos on GilvaSunner’s channel.
- YouTuber *WaRnEr*/Gary21115/Gary Palidin passed away, got shot by his father alongside his mother, and committed an hero. As of now Gary could have been a 17-year-old.
- Continuing on from January, Nintendo copyright claims 2,200 videos on GilvaSunner’s channel, leading him to end his channel on the 4th.
- Truckers keep protesting against the jew juice all across Canada.
- Article: The Honkening
- Sony buys Bungie. Sonic the Hedgehog is slated to appear in the next Halo
- Meta loses 20% of their Jew gold and a lot of its users.
- Nintendo shows a new direction, only noteworthy for the cancerous Karby meme and shitty ports of Mario Kart Tour tracks being released throughout the span of two years.
- Best Buy locks Nvidia GPUs behind a $200 paywall due to scalpers.
- Keegan Salisbury got butthurt over his own page again, He then attempts to add false information on his enemies and delete fucking everything. also, it's on the same day, Another lonely Valentine's Day yet again for you.
- February 15 - Annual Valentine's Candy Clearance Sales Day.
- EAT UP, FATTIES.
- Futurama revival on Hulu is announced without Bender's voice actor as he was begging for more jew-gold that he didn't deserve. This caused outrage on Twatter from other voice actors such as Tara Strong, and the fans started spamming #BenderGate to Trending.
- Trudeau signs emergency powers into effect to remove those pesky honking truckers
- Nintendo announces that the 3DS and Wii U eShop will be closing in March 2023.
- February 24 - Russia invades Ukraine, Chris Chan's 40th birthday is the same day.
- Similar to Keegan, Willg8686 gets butthurt over his own page again. He then gets Glitchedblood, MarioMario456 and DarkMatterMan4500 falsely bancaked off of TCRF.
- The Dimensional Merger is upon us
- Quence gets -10,000 reaction points on EDF6.
- Wyzzrd creates a new thread about the removal of features on EDF6. It got to the point where UMK, GloriousReader and .wil had a big slap fight. A lot of lulz were ensued.
- 24-year-old YTPer CamHead gets exposed for grooming young children to act like dogs.
- Quence gets -12,000 reaction points on EDF6.
- Amy Schumer was being unfunny as usual at the Osca... HOLY SHIT WILL SMITH SLAPPED CHRIS ROCK!!!!!
- Nintendo’s Twitter account shows off bowling footage of Nintendo Switch Sports. Soon after, several users replied to the tweet, being a gif of a bowling ball ejaculating on the pins.
- Our Twitter account got suspended, AGAIN.
- Gilbert Gottfried dies.
- A schizo nigger shoots up a subway in Brooklyn, killing no one.
- dropdatwat migrates to Kiwi Farms.
- Darren Pipster got suspended on YouTube, but sadly he got it back.
- Twitter accepts Elon Musk for the acquirement of the website.
- Whiteoid Payton Gendron shoots up a supermarket in Buffalo and dom ofes a couple niggers
- GirlOnInternet exposes more of Viril’s sockpuppet accounts on EDF6.
- Need a recap of the previous year? That's ok, we have you covered anyway: 2021
- The "Years" category here on ED