|2015 is part of a series on Time|
2015 was another shitty year of existence which further proves that the stupid Mayan end of the world conspiracy was fake and gay. 2015 began with both a suicide-related tranny acceptance movement and GamerGate still raging on at a finely dramatic simmer. Throughout the year, there were many mass murderers who attempted to reach the high score, along with the continuing acceleration of the polarization of society and the drama produced due to this, only further surged by the rising SJW influences in politics and culture, the beginning of the Trump campaign, and the slow and painful death of the middle class.
Need a recap of what happened last year? We've got you covered.
Dramatica Events from 2015
- The transgender acceptance movement marches even harder after hellbound tranny Leelah Alcorn commits suicide by jumping in front of a moving truck at the end of last year.
- Charlie Hebdo gets shot in the ass by angry Muslims for making fun of Mohhamed.
- ED officially enters 21st century by migrating to 11 cloud servers that are behind 7 Proxies.
- Transsexual FBI informant Laurelai Bailey, already a subject of fake rape and fake suicide attempts, tries to pin kiddie porn on GamerGate and fails. An open letter exposing her as a rapist later emerges.
- Fed up with all the cuck, moot retires from 4chan.
- Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger receives the honorary Golden iPod Award for 2014.
- Backed by Patreon funds and her rich father's credit cards, Shanley Kane tries getting the CEO of Linux fired using the imaginary powers of feminism, and in turn gets ridiculed by the entire internet.
- Failed YouTube comedian Peter Coffin reemerges from the slums of social media with another fake relationship in tow. This time, instead of roleplaying as his own Japanese girlfriend, he's insisting that he's married to a love doll, and may have even forged a birth certificate for the baby he claims the two of them have together.
- A Man in Black declares he's gonna take ED, weev, and GamerGate down all at once with his shitty articles, then quickly retracts his statement.
- Lulzgame Muhammad Sex Simulator 2015 is created by EDF member gizmo01942 and causes an immediate shitstorm all over the internet.
- Law & Order: SVU takes on GamerGate with the episode "Intimidation Game," lampooning Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn's seedy antics and SJWs' cries of oppression. The episode even feature a fake website called "Redchanit." Lulzy reactions follow.
- Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath and two of her friends plot to commit a massacre at some mall in Canada, but are v& before they can NBK as someone snitched on them. A potential bloodbath rivaling Anders Breivik was narrowly avoided.
- The Hunger Games Roleplay community is jumpstarted after weeaboos take over simulator threads on /b/.
- The 10th anniversary of the Red Lake massacre in which our dear hero Jeff Weise, got rid of 9 inferior injuns from Minnesota's (mostly) nordic genepool. As usual, nobody gave a fuck but who can blame them? Non-whites do not deserve any pity.
- A massive chimpout in Baltimore erupts over the death of some nobody nigger who died in police custody. Sounds familiar to you?
- #BALTIMORELOOTCREW took place during those riots, creating a lot of lulz.
- Hillary Clinton Announces her candidacy for dictator of Murika (God Save Us.)
- A game called Kill The Faggot is released. To nobody's surprise, massive lulz commence.
- An IRL troll hacks a billboard in Atlanta to display an image of the infamous old meme goatse, shocking thousands of upper class scumbags in the process.
- Sick of the injustices committed against the white race and the truth that nobody is doing anything about it, our brave hero, Dylann Roof decides to take care of the situation himself. 9 dead niggers later, and world fame is attained as our savior goes down into the history books.
- Donald Trump announced his candidacy for presidency of the United States. He would later go on to win the election, assuming office in January 2017.
- Police and FBI raid the home of Subway spokesman/mascot Jared Fogle, leaving with computers, his cellphone, and other items containing CP.
- The Great Gawker Implosion of 2015 takes place, resulting in Nick Denton attempting to do damage control.
- John Houser, a 59-year-old IRL oldfag, attempts to duplicate James Holmes' theater rampage, killing 2 in the Grand 16 Shooting.
- Yet another psycho goes for the High Score. Vester Flanagan only dusted 2, but was the first shooter to complete the Bill O Riley Achievement for recording their assault. This coupled with being a gay nigger resulted in shitty accuracy, but our an hero still managed a few frags.
- A lame ass show called Gen Zed is revealed. Extreme backlash is the result.
- Karma bites Muslims in the ass when lightning strikes Mecca, a crane collapses, and hundreds of sand niggers die - all on 9/11! A stampede happens shortly after in which a over thousand more Muslims die.
- After a long and successful trolling career, Joshua Goldberg✡ gets b& and partyvan'd.
- Some terrorist Nigerians set us up the bomb; 145 niggers die, making the world a slightly better place.
- Some bullshit drama happened this month, including Sarah Butts, Post-Teenager, Kevin Johnson, and Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
- Some water was found on that space rock nobody cares about.
- Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian visit the United Nations to cry about pixels on a screen that offend them with daily doses of "You're a liar and you suck". They both failed hard.
- Chris Harper-Mercer kicks off October with a School Shooting. 9 people die as a result, before he gets cornered & dornered. (aka shot by the pigs)
- Anton Lundin Pettersson goes for the high score in the most stylistic way possible; donning a Star Wars suit, screaming Darth Vader quotes, playing loud Halloween music, and stabbing people to death with his sword before getting pwn'd by the police.
- Continuing the beta uprising, Noah Jacob Harpham shoots up his neighborhood in Colorado Springs and frags 3 jock scumbags before systematically becoming an hero.
- France gets anally raped again in the Paris Mass Shooting, in which over 120 people got pwn'd by 8 "ISIS" agents in a false flag op by the Zionists to start another 10 year war for oil.
- Don Vito dies, after spending nearly 10 years as a prisoner after an incident around 2007 in which he groped 2 tween girls IRL.
- John Oliver talks about how it's 2015 right now as a straw-man argument to show conservatives that they live in the past. This later spawned a meme on 4chan known as the CURRENT YEAR which would forever shape 2015 as forever being the CURRENT YEAR.
- 14 people are shot and killed in an attack perpetrated by a married Mudslime couple in the San Bernardino shooting.
- Steam accidentally leaked the personal information of all it's users for a good one and a half hours.
- The year ended in tears for metalheads when one of their Gods, Lemmy Kilmister of Motörhead, died after 70 years of hard partying. Lemmy joins several EDiots in Hell, where together they reap the benefits of fealty to our lord and master.
Overall, the year has been mostly stale and miserable, just like the rest of this decade. Not too late to kill yourself, so what are you waiting for?
- Encyclopedia Dramatica:Quote of the Now/2015
- Encyclopedia Dramatica:Article of the Now/2015
- Encyclopedia Dramatica:Picture of the Now/2015
- Encyclopedia Dramatica:Video of the Now/2015
|Featured article January 5 & 6, 2016|